Saturday, November 10, 2012

SImS 2 crOSSinG THe RoAd!

This Upload I made to give my game a city feel. It's 3 streetlights found under lighting->Miscellaneous in the buy catalog. It is NYC style and made to match the street lights in NL. NL is required
 
This is a Lot In Pleasant View.
Day time shot- Corner with a Sim and 2 story homes for scale.
The second picture is the same lot at the other corner.
Nighttime shot- As you can see it does not glow green, red and yellow. Just lights the area

They can be seen in neighborhood view!
It should be a handy prop for story tellers.
This was the first mesh/cc I ever made so be kind.

DOWNLOADS:
crosswalk signal            -in the center of pic below-
Single traffic light           -on the left of pic below-
Double traffic light          -on the right of pic below-

AS Always ENJOY ! ! ! ! ! !


2 comments:

  1. hello, Sassy. I have a question for you: Could you convert me a Sims 2 object to use it on Sims 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any experience converting to Sims 3, but you can use my meshes if you want to make a to 3 conversion. I would suggest you try http://modthesims.info/ They do a lot of Sims 3 stuff there including convert from 2 to 3 and some people take requests. The thing you want may even have been converted already. :) good luck Just out of curiosity, what was the thing you wanted converted?

    ReplyDelete