Saturday, November 10, 2012

Elite Washer and Dryer from TLS

Hello Dears,
Today I have for you some laundry decoration. It's the High End washer and dryer Yay!!! Converted from Sims 3 Town Life stuff for your Sims 2 simmies to stand by and look busy ;)
I've told you guys before, here comes the grey. It should only require base game and is found in buy catalog Appliances. 
I love these meshes because they fit next to each other like a glove. ALL CREDIT TO MAXIS/EA it is their mesh I just converted it. Credit also to TSR workshop and s3oc, s3pe, s3obj tool.

I'm hoping some of you awesome simmers will recolor it. * wink, wink, nod*

Lets see if it will help someone with their Laundromat lot. Either way I'm glad to share





DOWNLOADS:
Washer
Dryer

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a thanks for this handsome conversion . . . even if I found it months after it was posted and I'm just some 'anon' creeper on their google account. Anyhoodles, these look lovely and I can't wait to stick them in every house I have. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, your user name is awesome by the way :)

    ReplyDelete