Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sharing Policy

I'm mostly going to do Conversions. In which, all credit is to the original Mesh maker. Be it maxis or who ever is Nice enough to let me do a Sims 3 to Sims 2 conversion on their Mesh. I will also do some meshing of my own. I'm letting you guys know out of the gate that I suck at recolors, I truly do. I also dislike meshes covered in photos instead of texture so you are warned!!!!! Here comes the grey.
With all that said:
*YES
Recolor my meshes (for the love of god they need help)   :)
Link back to the original post, Always! Everyone likes credit for time and effort.
If you are a creator and feel the mesh can be improved upon, HAVE AT IT! Just give me a heads up & be sure to share. Especially with me ;)
You may put them in your lots you share, but all the same rules apply. 
Let me know, I'm always into feedback. Just don't be rude about it.

*NOOOOOOOOO
DO NOT include any Mesh or recolor I do on the exchange.
DO NOT include them on any pay/subscription site. Keep it free family
DO NOT clone and or alter anything I make, to make items for any pay/subscription site
DO NOT claim as your own, I won't and neither should you.

Above all enjoy it!


FYI: 
Any site that makes you give money for a particular set or Item is a pay site. 
Any site that asks for a weekly, monthly, or annual fee is a subscription site.

No comments:

Post a Comment