Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shaundak21 Presents: Single and Double Tile Versions to Match HugeLunatic's Sims 3 to Sims 2 Conversion "Puddle Curtains".

And a Recolor!!!!!!!!!!!!! (^_^)
Hi all, today I have some little goodies for you. I have a Recolor of HL S3toS2 Puddle curtain, get HL's mesh HERE 
You need her mesh to use the 3 tile recolor pictured above.
      My meshes are already this color and you need the recolors in the file to match HL's mesh. Everything is clearly labeled and I've also included my mesh maps so you can recolor them if you want. They aren't slaved I wish I knew how, so yeah, you'll have to make one for each version if you want make matching sets. (or slave them to HL's if you know how) The 2 tile version is my favorite. I fits the window so nicely :0)  

No comments:

Post a Comment