Saturday, January 19, 2013

S3tS2 Continental Vision: Part two C A Match

Hello everyone,
today I have the final indoor part. I made some cabinets to Match the Continental Vision set.There are seven cabinets all slaved to the Master Counter from part one. Here is the picture with the name of the cabinets
They are basegame, and any recolor you have for the master applies to the cabinets. (really trying to cut down the number of files) They are found in Buy catalog-> Surfaces -> Miscellaneous  for $180 nonglass and $190 with glass. They are hollow; so if you are like me and like clutter, you can place shelves in side using "moveobjects on". They are shiftable and move up and down if the paintings in your game can. *You need the master for these to show properly*>>>>>>>Part one here.<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Remember to view and follow my policy if you share. I hope you all enjoy it. I'm still working out the dings in the BBQs. That will be the final part to this set and should be done pretty soon.


Credits:
as usual SimPE, Milkshape, Photoshop, EA/Maxis 

2 comments: