Monday, December 3, 2012

Soaking Like a Boss, Sims 3 to Sims 2 Hottubs

They are 90% done, I have some small adjustments to make but I'll share what I have so far and update the file later so..........Massage
All of these Hottubs are made using a clone of the sunken Hottub which maybe from Nightlife, but if it's from Base Game than that's all that's required. so if you have a sunken Hottub in your game you can download these...........Cuddle
A little woohoo magic to set the tone.
Issues to fix: While they are all completely 100% functional there is some Sim poking in two of the meshes due to the shape. The corner of the inside, it may bug some. The other is a transparency issue on two with foliage. They are shown correct on SIMPE and have black edging in game. Once I figure out how to fix that I will update it. Sims will walk through the back if you don't place a shrub or line the back with a trim fence.
Elite
1786 Faces, 1737 Vertces
Celeb
3113 Faces, 3441 Vertices
THE HIGHEST poly count but they use six tiles so you should be okay, as long as your not using like ten at a time or something. Also, shows the issue with the black around the Foliage :(
Grotto
2952 Faces, 3198 Vertices
That blue cutting has been fixed on all of them so fret  not :) and the foliage on this one shows perfect.
Modern
1579 Faces, 1567 Vertices
I lined this one with BB nook fence for the picture. This is my FAVORITE one.They are showing the splash action.
RockGarden
2057 Faces, 2242 Vertices
NOW, this is currently my biggest pain. I don't know if it's some alpha channel thing I have to work out  but like the celeb tub this black around the green has got to go! Other than that it's my second favorite tub.
They are labeled clearly so you can pick the ones you want, it's all in one rar file just extract. They all have the original Sims 3 names and descriptions in the buy catalog under plumbing of course. Until next time, Happy Simming.

Credits: as usual SimPE, Simoc, TSRobjectworkshop, Sim3PE, Milkshape, Photoshop, EA/Maxis and help from "maybesomethingdunno " From MTS Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment